Customer Relationship Management (CRM) focuses on all interactions between your business and your community. This can include everyone in your sales and marketing cycle – from leads to satisfied customers.
They fall into four categories:
- Person is aware of your products and services
- Person is interested in your products and services
- Customer (purchase completed)
- Loyal Customers (repeat customers)
By using methods such as the “Net Promoter Score” we can segment your customers into three categories.
- Promoters are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth.
- Passives are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Detractors are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
Although each Customer Relationship Management (CRM) plan is custom tailored to each business situation, it can involve services such as:
Customer Relationship Management’s objective is to convert the people that are aware onto the next step and to encourage loyal customers to continue spreading the good word about your business.